Customer Success Manager – It is easy to think that the hard work ends once you have landed a customer. In reality, the struggle to win your clients’ hearts is only just beginning. That’s where we want you to take action as a CSM. You want to challenge yourself in the parking sector?
You want to support Kowee development and strengthen its existing team, by combining strong business analyst and customer success’s skills? You want to join a fast-growing start-up, leader in its domain and 100% turned towards its international development? Are you ready to take the opportunity to work in the Yield and Pricing world? Are you ready to get into the heart of strategy, tactics and business driven by expertise?
Kowee offers you the job that might be a stepping stone in your career, to work with 8 collaborators who are experts in the field.
What is the job about?
In this role as Customer Success Manager, your goal is to support Kowee development and strengthen its existing team, by combining strong business analyst and customer success’s skills.
You will be at the intersection of different domains:
- You interact with the Kowee product team to give feedback on the many observations and ideas about possible evolution of the software and/or services provided
- You cooperate the other way round receiving from the Kowee product team the new developments to come to maintain the most pertinent support to customers
- You work hand in hand with the marketing team as brand ambassadors
Your challenges and responsabilities:
As a customer success manager, you will work in the after-sales phase, following the prospection and the gain of the clients by Kowee business developers.
- Be the leader during the implementation phase of the Kowee solutions by coordinating with the customer team the proper parameter fine tuning of Kowee solutions, being the expert adviser for their parking pricing policies, the use of Kowee solutions, etc. Then ensuring the proper delivery (content and delays)
- Be a reference for the customer in terms of best practices for parking pricing policy design
- More generally, help the customer in getting the best out of Kowee solution/product by advising, training, and responding to their needs and expectations as best as possible
- Transfer customer feedback to the Kowee product teams to implement improvements
- Spot high potentials and encourage upselling (additional sales)
- Generate customer loyalty
- Be the primary customer contact for after-sales support
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for a Master’s degree profile (bac+5) who is at ease with mathematical and data analysis.
Ideally, familiar with technical environment, like SQL, Business Intelligence tools, the knowledge of Yield Management and/or pricing concept is of interest.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: fluent or bilingual level in French and English
- Excellent communicator (written and verbally)
- Strong understanding of the digital environment
- Great ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation, and adjust to each individual you are in contact with
- Top skill to hold presentations
- Experience working in a team
- You possess acute soft skills and you can conduct deep business analyst based on customer data analysis
- Autonomous but team player
- Organized and analytical
- Listener and communicator
At Kowee, it’s all about your personality and your mindset!
What Kowee offers you?
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up, leader in its domain and 100% turned towards its international development
- The chance to work on the yield & pricing world, a unique position at the heart of strategy, tactics, business driven by expertise, etc.
- A team spirit with a human dimension
- A location close to the heart of Paris or partially remotely
- Alan health care
- Incentive plan
If you think you’re the perfect candidate for this role, please apply to the offer by sending your Curriculum Vitae by mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org !
Why join Kowee ?
Millions of data instantly available and growing every day.
To participate in the world of software publishers who create and operate their software.
100% of the trainees have left satisfied and happy or are now part of the team.
Diverse and exciting projects
Responsible and ethical use of data
To enjoy the office patio and work in a good mood!
Interested ?! Contact a recruiter to set up an interview
Contact us by email to apply for the Customer Success Manager job and join our team!
Please send your Curriculum Vitae to complete your application !
Send us your CV as an attachment with your full name, email address and phone number (your cover letter too if you wish) to the following email: email@example.com
123 Rue Victor Hugo,
- + 33 1 46 37 96 30